MQTT Server – Connect your IOT Devices now
MQTT server is the hosted version of the IoT Platform. MQTTRoute, which is a simple application, helps you build an IoT Application that can run on a single machine. IoT Platform is a micro services based application that can be scaled vertically and horizontally to manage multiple tenants and clients. The hosted version of the MQTT Server is available at MQTTServer.com
MQTT Server – key features
- Support for MQTT protocol over TCP and Web Socket.
- Secure User login for each user. Adding multiple user hierarchy for each tenant.
- Connect and enable secure communication with MQTT connection between your devices.
- Individual Access Keys for every user and can be specified at Device level.
- Option to define roles – Publish Only, Subscribe Only and Publish & Subscribe
- Rules engine to transform MQTT message.
- Widgets and Dashboards to visualize Data in real time.
You can now connect your devices to the end point devices.mqttserver.com and port 1883 via TCP and to port 8000 for Web socket connectivity. We created the MQTT message Broker as per the MQTT protocol Standard (publish & subscribe messaging protocol). It supports three Quality of service levels, Persistent sessions, Last WILL & more with minimum network bandwidth. Hence it works with all the standard MQTT clients. Some of the MQTT Clients you can use are :
Eclipse Paho – Open source client implementations for Web Sockets.
Mosquitto Client – Open source C based Client.
Bevywise MQTT Clients – Our own implementation of MQTT Client library which supports Linux & Windows based OS. Client also runs on MAC and Raspbian.
You will be able to connect your devices and development boards by configuring them as well. Refer the detailed help documentation to know how to set up your clients and connect to the broker servers. The Platform also has REST based APIs to create Mobile Applications over using the data.
If you are looking for clients for any specific language, you can choose one of the clients from the Github.