IoT Simulator Trial pack

Home Forums IoT Simulator IoT Simulator Trial pack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adrik Boris
    Participant

How can I download the free version of the IoT Simulator?

Lakshmi Deepa

Hi. You can download the 30-days trial version pack on our product page using this link Download free IoT Simulator

Our free version IoT Simulator Supports all Functionalities. You can simulate up to 100 clients. It also has an inbuilt Broker.

If you want to simulate more clients you can buy our premium version which has affordable pricing plans that include support and updates. You can view our product pricing plan from this link IoT Simulator pricing plan.

Adrik Boris
    Participant

Hai. I just installed the 64-bit version of the IoT Simulator on the windows and when I run the simulator it opens in the browser and shows 500: Internal server error, also in terminal it shows unable to open a database file. I have also attached the screenshot for your reference. How can I fix this?

Internal Server error

Lakshmi Deepa

Hai Adrik! Thank you for the screenshot. We understand your problem. This issue is because of running the simulator inappropriately. Follow the resulting steps to run the simulator.

Go to Bevywise/IoTSimulator/bin folder.
    In that folder, double click the “runsimulator.bat” file.
    Or open Command prompt. Go to bin folder and type  “runsimulator.bat”.
    Hit enter to start the IoT Simulator.
    A simulator UI will automatically open in your default web browser.

For further information and to find out about how to run the simulator in different OS you can allude to here IoT Simulator installation and setup .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.