Installation and Setup
IoT Client Dashboard is available to download for Windows / Windows servers (32 & 64 bit), Linux, MAC, and Raspbian operating systems. The binaries are available as a zip archive for Linux, Mac, and Raspbian and as a self extracting exe for the windows OS.
Windows Installation and setup
- Just Double click the downloaded“Bevywise_IoT_Dashboard_Win_64.exe” file and the installation window will pop up.
- In Installation Window, give the installation path and install it.
- Copy the aws certificates as follows
- Client.crt and .key file in Bevywise/IoTDashboard/Certificates/client.
- Now run the client python file, aws.py
- Next, open command prompt and go to the “bin” folder(< Installation path>/Bevywise/IoTDashboard/bin).
- Now type “rundashboard.bat” and hit enter to start the IoT Dashboard. Once you start the IoT simulator user interface will be opened in your default web browser.
Linux / Mac Installation
- Unzip the downloaded “Bevywise_IoT_Dashboard_Linux.zip” or “Bevywise_IoT_Dashboard_Mac.zip” file and extract to the location you want, Now Bevywise folder will be created in the extracted location.
- Open the Linux/Mac terminal and go to the bin folder(< Installation path >/Bevywise/IoTDashboard/bin).
- Run the “rundashboard.sh” by “sh” command and hit enter to start the IoT Simulator.
- Once you start the IoT Dashboard, user Interface will open in the Default web browser