Rejection & Re-work
- Identify and remove products or components that do not meet the pre-determined
during the manufacturing process.
- Monitor and detect the cases of rejected items, capture data on the types and frequencies of rejection,
and get insights into the
root cause of the quality issues.
- Also, subject the defective items to the process of correcting and reprocessing
that can be salvageable reducing waste and improving resource efficiency.
Quality Measurement & SPC
- Measuring quality by collecting data on key
such as dimensions,
weight, color, and other product-specific attributes. Capturing such precise data can then be
analyzed and compared with pre-defined quality standards.
- Quality control in manufacturing is inevitable. So, with
our MES Solutions, manufacturers will gain real-time
visibility and can monitor the quality trends with statistical method
(SPC) to predict/deduct variations,
trends and anomalies that may impact product quality triggering preventive actions.
Yield Analysis over time
- The retrieved data on
acceptable products, and multiple rejections report
the overall production and yield data on a live and historical
- These data collected across multiple production cycles provide a comprehensive
analysis of yield trends and fluctuations in any specified timeframe.
- Analyzing yield data over time helps manufacturers understand the underlying factors influencing yield fluctuations and
provides insights into potential areas for process optimization and yield enhancement.