MQTT Data Storage and Integration
Configure your MQTT Data Storage
Pre-built storage options to move and process static MQTT data to MySQL & payload to Elastic.
Extend the custom storage functionality to push data to any of the analytics or big data engine.
Hook the data up and send it to any data visualization tool for Powerful analysis and decision-making.
Add event-based triggers and notify the dashboard with a comparison of the event data and the processed data.
Store data in any databases
- SQLite storage for a lightweight IoT Implementation, a low amount of data transactions, and a smaller number of clients.
- Store MQTT data to MySQL / Elastic which can be queried by your application for advanced visualization.
- MongoDB storage plugin to handle complex data easily and for powerful analysis.
Integration with message queuing system
- Supports integration with kafka, a message queuing system to reliably process a stream of data.
- Add MQTT device data to Redis to query or update values in the Redis database and optionally store the result on the work process payload.
- Google Pub / Sub to collect data from any IoT applications and hook data to send it to data analytics tools to capture events for simple, real-time analysis.
Advanced Application integration
- Integrate MQTT Broker to node-red for creating a virtual IoT network, which saves your money and time.
- MQTT Broker Tableau integration to store and manage data in the format you needed for a perfect data analysis and visualization.
- Modbus integration to retrieve data from SCADA using Modbus and push data to MQTT Broker for complete industrial automation.
- Custom implementation in MQTT Broker pushes MQTT data to any social media application to make your Home automation secure.
- Support integration with home automation platform like Home Assistant & OpenHAB to automate home devices.
Integration with Enterprise Systems
- REST based APIs to control and manage the IoT devices from the manager application.
- Flexible integration with ERP / business management applications.
- REST APIs to build customer and use case centric, mobile / desktop and web application.
- SDK over Rest API for the IoS and Android for Solution providers to build their mobile apps by just designing the User Interaction.