12. How does MQTT Broker stores data ?
MQTT Broker stores the data into database. Most MQTT Brokers don’t provide any built-in mechanism to save MQTT data into database. But MQTTRoute stores stateful data in MySQL & payloads in Elastic search by default.
14. How to visualize MQTT Data ?
MQTT data can be visualized by sending the data to the data visualization tool. MQTTRoute stores data to any analytics / big data engine via custom implementation for better data visualization. MQTT Broker Tableau integration will help you store all your data in the format you needed into the Tableau for a perfect data analysis.
15. Will it be possible to customize widgets based on the data?
Yes. MQTTRoute provides customizable user interface to display your data as required for your use case. You can add your own widgets to the user interface based on the data.
16. Why MQTTRoute is the best MQTT broker service for IoT?
MQTTRoute is the light weight middle ware which is perfect for IoT application. It works with all standard MQTT clients and at the same time it can be customized to store data to any back end big data engine or application. It has a ready to use connectors to customize.
17. Is the Bevywise MQTT Broker can be hosted on cloud?
Yes. Broker can be hosted on any private network or any cloud servers like Amazon EC2, Azure, GCP, Rackspace or digitalocean.
18. How to install MQTT Broker in windows ?
MQTT Broker supports windows versions such as Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 & Windows 10 & Windows Server 2012 & 2016. To install Bevywise MQTT Broker in windows read help.
19. How to install MQTT Broker in Ubuntu ?
MQTT Broker supports Linux. To install Bevywise MQTT Broker in ubuntu read help.
20. How to configure MQTT Broker ?
The MQTTRoute can be configured using the broker.conf file inside the conf folder. For more details read help.
21. How to start MQTT Broker as a service ?
Using Task Scheduler, you can run Broker as a service to achieve 99.99% uptime. To start MQTT Broker as a service read help
22. Can I run MQTTRoute using Docker or Kubernettes ?
Yes. MQTTRoute can be dockerized and easily managed. You can run it as an independent docker or can be controlled via kubernettes alone with your other applications as needed.