Using our MES software,
which also functions as an inventory tracking system, manufacturers can easily see
their current inventory and track the movement of materials through different production stages in real-time.
- Streamlining the material flow which prevents stock outs, reduces excess inventory, and
ensures efficient supply chain management.
Availability & Alarms
- A comprehensive visibility into the
status and availability of raw materials
at the inventory level and at each phase of the production line.
- Aware of material requests from departments by sending an alert or alarm to relevant stakeholders such as
inventory managers or procurement team.
Material Product Relation
- Seamless mapping of raw materials with corresponding end products to establish a clear and comprehensive connection between both.
- Pre-configure the relationship between material and end product to ensure stringent control over
resource allocation and utilization.
Vendors & Customers
Centralize the vendor and customer information to get a more integrated and efficient
Onboard and manage vendors
to ensure seamless collaboration and timely procurement of raw materials.
- Bring in customer details as well to build stronger relationships and deliver exceptional service to them avoiding delayed shipment of goods.